Real Property and Title Services
Sullivan Cove’s attorneys provide legal advice in complex real estate matters including:
- property acquisition and sale
- searching title to real property, mineral rights and other matters affecting title to real property and property rights
- providing title reports
- drafting and negotiating contracts, lien releases, easements, subordinations and other pertinent agreements
- preparing Certificates of Inspection and Possession
- preparing title commitments and final title insurance policies
- closing on the transaction and rendering title opinions.
Examples of our real property expertise range from our four-year engagement as the government’s acquisition counsel for the 574,000 square-foot, $1.4 billion National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) in Manhattan, Kansas, to our representation of the General Services Administration in an on-going contract implementing the Congressional mandate for the government to dispose of all excess government properties.
Sullivan Cove’s expert real estate personnel achieved “Exceptional” evaluations on our Contract Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) evaluation.