Sullivan Cove provides highly experienced attorneys and paralegals to the government and our commercial clients to provide either primary or secondary litigation services covering all stages of judicial proceedings. Our attorneys are highly experienced in preparing necessary court pleadings and motions, taking and defending discovery, preparing witnesses, researching applicable laws and caselaw, and litigating contested motions and trials. Sullivan Cove’s team includes attorneys who:
- Have Peer Review Ratings of AV-Preeminent® in the Martindale-Hubbell® law directory, the highest rating given to attorneys
- Are listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers In America
- Are cited by The American Registry as among the Top 1% of American Lawyers
- Are graduates of Harvard, Yale and Princeton
- Have significant accolades including Law Review.
Our team of highly respected lawyers offer clients clear direction and advice, timely responses to inquiries, and vigorous advocacy in cases of all sizes and complexity. We work closely with the client to determine winning strategies to solve highly contested disputes with efficiency and respect. Although we offer skilled representation in the courtroom, we also offer seasoned negotiation abilities that aid in bringing a conflict to early resolution saving the client significant sums in fees and costs.