The following are the most frequently asked questions to which our customers and clients seek answers regarding Sullivan Cove:
1. In what geographic area does Sullivan Cove provide services?
- Sullivan Cove currently provides services in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Sullivan Cove is capable of providing services globally.
2. How many employees does Sullivan Cove employ?
- Currently, Sullivan Cove employs over 50 full-time and part-time employees. In addition, we supervise over 91 additional subcontractor personnel.
3. How did Sullivan Cove become a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business?
- Sullivan Cove became a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business when it was verified by the Center for Verification and Evaluation of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in 2009. John S. Graham, III, Sullivan Cove’s owner and Managing Director, is a service disabled veteran resulting from his service as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War. In addition, Sullivan Cove is in the process of applying with the National Veteran Business Development Council for verification as a Veteran Owned Business so that it is eligible for services set aside for veterans in the commercial market.
4. Does Sullivan Cove have a presence in the Washington, D.C. area to engage in in-person meetings with federal government officials?
- In addition to its Maryland office, Sullivan Cove has an office in downtown Washington, D.C. at 601 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W., Suite 900, which is only one block away from the Archives-Navy Memorial-Penn Quarter metro stop. As a result, we are conveniently located in close proximity to our federal government clients.
5. How many federal contracts has Sullivan Cove been awarded?
- Sullivan Cove has received awards from nineteen separate federal departments and agencies for a total of more than 40 contracts, more than 80% of which it primed.
6. Has Sullivan Cove performed any state government contracts?
- Sullivan Cove has performed contracts for the Maryland Public Service Commission in connection with the licensing of two off-shore wind energy projects. In addition, Sullivan Cove was awarded a contract with the New Jersey Transit Corporation and its New Jersey TransitGrid project. Sullivan Cove is currently performing as a subcontractor for the New York Power Authority.
7. Is Sullivan Cove a minority owned business?
- Yes, Sullivan Cove is a Hispanic owned business which is certified as a Minority Owned Business and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise in the States of New Jersey and New York. Sullivan Cove is a graduate of the Maryland Department of Transportation Minority Business Enterprise program, the Delaware Minority Business Enterprise program and the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program.